Sunday, January 21, 2007

Oneness of Humanity


Yesterday I posted about a good friend's comment merging with current events and my past history and politics and a few other things...

Today that friend sent a link to their blog (image over there on the left) that had a link to a poem they'd written about Oneness, plus a link to my post of yesterday.
Right after I'd set myself up to write this post, I quickly checked my e-mail and found the prayer, We Are One, from BeliefNet.
As if that weren't enough to weave the web of synchronicity ever tighter, right after I wrote about that BeliefNet prayer, I checked my e-mail again and found another post from the same friend saying they'd gotten a response to a Google alert which they really didn't want; but, then, they said: "Weird, so I figure its "for" you?"

I hadn't yet told them I was crafting a blog post around their blog post (about my previous blog post...) so the topic of the alert link was astonishing--the exact opposite of Our Human Oneness: Persecution !

Sometimes the rhythm of events seems to underlie the music of the Spheres...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and if that also were not enough, now here I am (the friend in question), who has since all of the above just stumbled upon another, mutual friend's blog to read his first blog entry in almost a year (which was made less than two weeks ago), about...

...guess what?

ONENESS


Check it, "Stray Voltage" out here: http://sixa.no-ip.info/sixa/blog/weblog.pl.

(Sorry, despite the display this input box disallows my HTML through the tedious method of informing me, one by one of all things, that it is not allowed. E.g. "Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed [followed here by which ever one it dislikes next]." So I just manually took all formatting out.)

Alexander M Zoltai said...

Since Sugarpie Rabbit has graced the blog with identification of HerSelf as the Friend in Question, I must humbly admit my lack of true geekiness; which, if I possessed it, could remove the impediments to Her Creativity...

~ Alex

P.S. The plot is thicker than either of us has made clear since we three, many years ago (eons?), stood alone against the Hordes of Indifference...